I'm too fuming to write about the project right now. While we were away for the week (on a contractor-recommended vacation so they could install hardwoods and do tiling) they had not one, but two major mistakes that I'm not pleased about. And while I'm happy with the tile work and am learning to love my bathroom (who knew you could love a bathroom that doesn't function), the kitchen is another matter. The hardwoods have a ripple in them, which the lead contractor is saying isn't a problem. And there was the little matter of the "accident" where the sub cut into our hardwoods in the dining room. Just for fun. Now some of you might remember that we aren't doing any work in the dining room. Why the guy decided to create a giant "threshold" piece in the dining room is beyond me but he did and it's ugly and I'm ticked. So I'll post photos when I'm happier about the remodel. Maybe the bathroom will get posted. Maybe not.
Don't remodel, kids. Don't do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment