

It's been a long time since I've posted anything because I couldn't stand to talk about the remodel anymore. It seemed that every time I turned around, something new was going wrong -- from messed up hardwood floors to a back-ordered medicine cabinet to a window box that might just fall out of the wall. However, we're just a 3/4" round and a cabinet door (well let's forget the floor issues, the window, anything on the punch list, and that back-ordered medicine cabinet) away from finishing. Sadly, the snow in Seattle has kept our carpenter from coming out for 2 days, but they finished up most of the work on Wednesday (after I called and said that they HAD to finish on Wednesday or I'd start deducting money -- they got on that project so fast after I threatened their wallets...). Anyway, it's almost over. Sure we're missing some major things but we haven't written that final check and hopefully it'll be at least 4-5K reduced because of their "mistakes."
Here are some photos. It's looking good, all things considered.

No comments:
Post a Comment